Monday, June 30, 2008

Thankful

I am really very thankful for many things because I am blessed. I write this as I am having a braxtin hicks. I have been blessed by having a wonderful husband! He is kind and thoughtful even as I fuss for no apparent reason. I guess they don't make pregnancy hormone pills for me to take. I think about the comedian Ron White telling his story about trying to give his wife a "pill" every time she is cranky for different reasons (none dealing with pregnancy).
Erik has gone through so much with this pregnancy and so many emotions. I am even thankful for the lumps that prompted me to see the doctor where I discovered that we were pregnant. Without them, we would not have been aware for maybe a month or more.
Erik is wonderful and Aaron, Ali, and I are very thankful to have him in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wider than the sky...

Thoughts about our daily lives.