Saturday, June 28, 2008

Aiden's room

We've really had to squash Aiden into a space. We now have 3 little ones and only 3 rooms. That means someone can share or Aiden can have the 12' x 14' foyer. Since there is a decade of age difference between the current youngest and the little one baking, we decided to keep him in our room until later. The glider is in there along with the bassinet/play pen combo. Here is his space for later.


I've tried to be creative, but it's been difficult. I saw something a little different and basically am frustrated, so, I quit and had Erik put back the furniture before creating a bigger mess on the wall. Ali's painting is completed. Aaron will paint this week. They are very excited and wanted to give him something that they created. I am glad and thankful that some of the jealousy has dissipated.

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks great! I can't wait to see little Aiden. I am also glad with have blog sites so we can keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete

Wider than the sky...

Thoughts about our daily lives.