Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Jimmy Buffet

Well, June 5th was the first time I got to see Jimmy Buffet in concert. It was also the first time I ever had cankles. I walked 5-6 miles in the blazing, hot sun to wait for an hour before laying our blanket on the lawn. That didn't faze me until I was tackled by a very drunk and crazy women over a beach ball that I would have gladly given her! This same woman tried to steal my Target flip flops and was groping other husbands while trying to get the beach balls. Other than the jerk hollering "Lead the way, preggo" the concert was a blast. His wife swore that she just found out she was pregnant. I also saw a teacher-friend of mine who is 3 weeks behind me. I did get a slushie out of all of this:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wider than the sky...

Thoughts about our daily lives.