Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Florida Vacation

Here is Erik and Aaron having fun! The fun Erik had with Aaron, Ali, and his little brother, Carl.



Our trip to Shell Island


Our little captains!






We had a wonderful trip to visit Ellena and Bill (Gme and Gpa) in Panama City Beach, Florida. I still had cankles, but went power shopping with Ali, Gramme Karen, and Gme. I still have a few moments where I think to myself why did I do that...for Ali of course. I chose not to go to Shell Island, because of the boat ride and am very sad about that. We all had a wonderful time visiting with family before Aiden arrives.


We love Jimmy Buffet and Margaritaville!!!

Here is Ali having fun with the waitresses at Margaritaville!Of course this is non-alcoholic!We found the lost shaker of salt! Whoo-hoo...we're the winners!Erik, Aaron and his fish from the deep sea fishing trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wider than the sky...

Thoughts about our daily lives.