Thursday, June 19, 2008

dr visit

Everything looks great. My blood pressure is wonderful. Ali got to check the baby's heart rate and measure the growth. It's our last clothed visit with the doctor. Next time we will have to have a bacteria test and check for dialation. So we're getting ready for the baby. I have no nesting instincts. I just want to sleep! I have ideas for above the crib, but still have school things to prep for my sub. I just don't feel quite ready for him, yet. I am walking around 2 miles in the morning. Ali sometimes goes with me, unless it is before 6:30am. She's a great walking buddy! I enjoy this time of the day the most!

2 comments:

  1. Sandi,

    LOVE your commentary on the vacation and Buffett concert! We had a great time visiting with all of you, and look forward to the next trip to see you and the family of FIVE!!

    Love,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Wider than the sky...

Thoughts about our daily lives.