Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hospital Tour

Last night we went to the hospital for our tour. I realized as I looked around that, yes, I have waited too long. Everyone else was due in August. First, I have to write that I am in utter shock at an encounter with another person who is pregnant. She was in middle school!!!!!! How crazy!!!!! I wanted to scold her and "take her to the wood shed!" Ali saw it all and almost couldn't contain herself. I guess you could say that "little Sandra" was shocked too-miss drama mama!
We looked at labor & delivery, the nursery, and recovery rooms. No babies to see in the regular nursery, only one in the NICU. I couldn't look, because I remember how it felt when Aaron was in the NICU. So, I am thankfully past that stage, unless little baby Aiden needs a little help. I did make sure that I would have my own recovery room! I'm no good at sharing;)! Overall, it was fun and saw another pregnant teacher from church-now we have a bond;)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wider than the sky...

Thoughts about our daily lives.