Thursday, June 26, 2008

Free at last!!!!!

I can officially rest until Aiden arrives (except for the nesting part). His room(area) is almost complete and my classroom is now ready for anyone to walk in and begin teaching. I am so excited. My long-term sub has a couple of things to do, but could teach tomorrow if necessary. I told my principal that today was it for me! This is extremely important as I have had quite a few REAL contractions. At first I thought I could try to stand up to make them quit, but Erik tried to help me and I couldn't move or respond-all I could do was breathe, breathe, and breathe. I am ready to regain my body so that I can move around easier, but I want him to weigh at least 7 lbs. Aaron only weighed 4-13 and Ali 6-9. I am hoping that he doesn't weigh over 8lbs. Erik and I were joking that a fourth of July baby would be neat... I would prefer that he bakes until ready:) I am sure my doctor will want the same and doesn't at all seem like he would rush or induce. BTW Erik already asked, ha, ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wider than the sky...

Thoughts about our daily lives.