Sunday, January 18, 2009

Some pictures and thoughts





I am so thankful for the 3 day weekend! It's so nice to veg with the family! Aiden had fun playing with every toy in his box. He is no longer allowed in his bouncer because of the 20 lb mark. We put that away.

He ate half of a jar of sweet potatoes with such gusto that I ended up putting the jar away because I was worried. He never eats more than a tablespoon or two. He had much more. I cannot eat with him at the table anymore because he gets mad at us eating. He has us wrapped around his little finger!

2 comments:

  1. Sandra - a tablespoon... or two?! Hmm ma'am Gabe has been eating whole jars for two months! Today alone he had BREAKFAST - -cereal and half a thing of fruit with a bottle that had cereal in it. For lunch a jar 1/2 of food and a bottle, and dinner two jars of food- a bottle and one more bottle before bed. Kid eats girl. Aiden will not over eat -- I promise you. I freaked out with Grant and they told me to just feed him until he stopped eating and so well that's what I do with Gabe also. By the way Gabe weighed in at 19.7 on Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe how much Gabe is eating! Aiden will get his cereal/applesauce breakfast and then the rest of the sweet potatoes for lunch. The one thing I've been bad about is the pancakes! He loves them!

    ReplyDelete

Wider than the sky...

Thoughts about our daily lives.