Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Secret life and other happenings

I have to admit...I love looking at blogs. It's so neat (sometimes) to see a different life other than mine. I enjoy looking at the blogs of families with babies around the same age as Aiden. I don't get to do it much anymore, because of little guy, teaching, and life in general. Well now I am addicted to something else, too! I am a Craig's list addict. I need a support group. I go and look at homes and furniture. I know it sounds crazy, but when I have insomnia, I just check out the furniture list and think why don't you just donate that or maybe even trash it!

Aside from my secret life in blogland and on Craig's list, I am sleep deprived (but cannot sleep right now) because I have been prank texted (and called)! If it keeps happening, tomorrow morning at 4:45 a.m. when I get up to review my newly finished report cards, I will call them all back!!!!!!! Then, because I think I know one of them, I will make a visit to the place where one of their mothers work! I am almost hoping it happens because of the 12:30-1:30 a.m. prank texts and calls I received. Also, I'm a little bored. So, I thought it would be fun to prank these middle schoolers and their sleep!

Aiden is so precious!!!! His legs are so fat and squishy! Because of his new talent, we're baby-proofing the house this weekend. I have to find a few gates, outlet plugs, cushioning for furniture/fireplace, etc. Mybe I'll return to Craig's list to see about those baby gates;-)!
This is my life and I wouldn't trade it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wider than the sky...

Thoughts about our daily lives.