Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My other son

Much of the time, my other son, holes up in his room(den) only to come out that cave for this:

Right now he's only playing by himself. It's great fun to watch Dad get in on the action!

I can't help myself I have to post something about Aiden!

He loves to look at the sheep on these pajamas. It's the only reason that I still have them!


Grrr...he's more than mad! He fell back and is angry because I won't lift him back into a seated position. I love it when he has to do something for himself!

3 comments:

  1. Yes! Guitar Hero!!!!! Poor Aiden - Gabe suffers from the same mom who won't help him - - poor babies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Especially the one of Aaron!

    Love, Gramme Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. He Has So Much Hair!

    Love You Guys
    Kayla

    ReplyDelete

Wider than the sky...

Thoughts about our daily lives.