Thursday, January 22, 2009

Mixed feelings

How can we have come so far only to be dragged down again by racial feelings? I normally stay away from blogging about politics. This mostly stems from the fact that I am not a feminist and big E and I discuss it way too much at home;)

So if you are a lurker (WITH an open frame of mind) please view this horrible video of complete disrespect! Leave me your thoughts or not. Just take the time to realize that I've had two of my four brothers in Iraq. They all wanted to. The other two cannot enlist because one had open heart surgery and the other had his cornea ripped off by a branch when he was clearing our parents' property. One is still there fighting for a wonderful thing we enjoy here in the United States of America (I am proud of all of them). I still love my country and pray for it's people. Even if I don't like someone or agree with them...I always show respect for that person as a human being.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEAFhGmahtQ


2 comments:

Wider than the sky...

Thoughts about our daily lives.