Saturday, July 12, 2008

And now there are 5!

Happy Birthday Baby Aiden
7-10-2008


Well, the dr visit was very eventful! Yes, I had dilated some and was extremely swollen with very high blood pressure. So I was sent to the hospital for testing. During the testing in triage, my contractions start to come closer and closer together. I start to dilate and end up in labor. We went into labor at 2:15 and have Aiden at 6:10. I pushed 10 times. He is very lucky, as the cord was wrapped around his neck and twisted into an unrecognizable lump. Thank goodness we DID NOT opt to go home and induce on Monday (like I wanted). He is here, beautiful, 7 lbs. 7 oz., and 20 inches long. He is now a nursing fiend and finally home after bili light treatment.



My friend (Ronda), Ali , and I are having fun after the epidural! Had to have one!!!!! I was so uncomfy with contractions coming in waves. We laughed and Ali met ALL the nurses and learned all about them!

What a face...A very tired mama!A very happy and proud papa!She was happy...but only got to hold him for a minute.
The other munchkin with Aiden.Gramme Karen is putting him to sleep again so I will have to wake him to nurse.Great-grandma (Gme) and Aiden


Great grandpa (Gpa) and Aiden

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, congrats!!!! I am so excite to meet Aiden and see the family one day. Hopefully within the next 12 months. Miss you lots!!!
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay where did you get the footprint blankie? I know that's not standard at the hospital?

    He is precious and I can't believe he came the day before Gabe! Gabe was never coming on his own and it was hell getting him here!

    You look really good to have just given birth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHH! Sandra, I didn't even know! I have been slacking on my blogging lately! Aiden is so CUTE! And you look amazing. Wow, I am definately bringing my makeup bag with me now! I am so happy for you and your beautiful family.
    :)
    Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete

Wider than the sky...

Thoughts about our daily lives.