Friday, July 18, 2008

My new love...

Aiden is my new love. He is so very precious! I have enjoyed him this entire first week of his life. It is so easy to have him at home! Although we have been back and forth to the hospital every day but today, his jaundice is finally leveling off and has come down. He is absolutely wonderful and no words can express how I feel! Last Thursday, I was very stressed that he was going to come and I didn't quite feel ready. Now, I cannot imagine what life was like before his arrival. It seems like a lifetime ago.


Here is his first bath experience. He still has his cord, so, I bathed him with a washcloth and bowl of warm water. After, I rubbed him down and he was much happier.

Daddy is holding him while I take a moment to rest. He is also smitten with our lil' prince! He was so careful not to "injure" him at first. Daddy is feeling more at ease now!

Gramme Karen has been wonderful. She has stayed the first week with us. She has cooked dinner when we didn't have friends bringing it and has helped with everything else. Thank goodness we had help. She also set up our network in the house. Now, the computer runs so much faster! Thanks bunches!!!!!

Aaron loves his little brother. He is always asking to hold him, but between feedings and his 18-20 hours a day of sleeping, it's difficult for anyone else to get him away from me!

Aiden and Ali are enjoying a quiet moment! She also wants to hold him and help out. I think it's time for another feeding...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wider than the sky...

Thoughts about our daily lives.