Thursday, July 24, 2008

No More Pain

My new best friend! I tried for almost 2 weeks to bypass using this unsightly looking thing, but Aiden is like a baby shark when he nurses. So, now, there's no more crying or silent cursing in my head. I can finally enjoy what's become our frequent hour-long feedings.

He had his first diaper blow-out this morning! Ali was almost screaming "Eww, gross, it's on his blanket!" She was very helpful with getting a change of clothing and a new blanket. We are still bundling him as he really does better wrapped like a burrito.
I feel very guilty as I'm not going to begin the school year with my students. I have a few things to do tomorrow and I'll attend Ali's open house, but after that, I will be at home bonding with my precious little one!

1 comment:

Wider than the sky...

Thoughts about our daily lives.