Sunday, August 3, 2008

Little Munchkin

Some of my family came to visit. My brother flew in from Iraq (thank goodness) and my mother and a few of my 7 siblings flew in from Colorado.
Here is my niece (from GA) finally holding, oops, monopolizing Aiden.

My brother, Reggie the stud, trying to get over his aprehension of breaking little Aiden. I cannot wait until he is home from Iraq! His stryker was hit with an IED and he was among the ones who survived! Say a little prayer when you have the time! I am a firm supporter of our military people and why we are there! Especially since most of Erik's family and a good portion of mine have served or are serving!

My little one is sleeping in the couch cushions. Do you realize that he rarely sleeps out of his carseat or by himself. So, this 45 minute nap in between the cushions did have me a little worried. If you look closely, you can see his faux mohawk. He's starting to get a little chunky. There must be something in his milk:)...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wider than the sky...

Thoughts about our daily lives.