Thursday, August 7, 2008

First day of the last year!


Ali went to school today. It was her 1st day, but everyone elses 4th. It is her last year of elementary school. I am wondering where the time went. I feel like time has gone by swiftly and she was just in Pre-K.
She is managing the crutches a little better and was bored to be at home stuck in bed or on the couch. She has a thigh high beautiful neon pink cast. What a funny sight it was to see me try to bathe her. Finally, we set an appointment with our girl, Ms. Libby, to wash and fix her hair. I think it cheered her up!
We finally got the remaining school supplies and got her ready. She is a drama queen! She made a little fuss in Walmart and we resorted to the wheel chair. She was out of luck because she really wanted one of those scooters:) Alas, they were out of order! I miss her whining already, but I'll see her at 3:00 when I pick her up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wider than the sky...

Thoughts about our daily lives.