Thursday, August 14, 2008

Complaining

Normally, I do not report or call about bad service. I always say that I'm going to call about something (good and bad), but never do. Two days ago that changed when the UPS man ignored me. I was beyond angry! I would think that when you call out to him a couple of times that maybe he would stop and acknowledge you. Nope, not a thing. So, I emailed UPS and made a complaint that it was unacceptable and it should change.
Fast forward to today...he even said hello when he dropped off the package. Although that package was in shreds and I was trying to nurse Aiden. They sent me an entire crib for one damaged piece-4 months later. What great service I received today. It's not going to change me about complaining because I just don't have the time, but today I think I'll send a glowing email...maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wider than the sky...

Thoughts about our daily lives.