Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Stress in pictures!

I really wanted a certain person to take our family photos, but it just didn't work out. It's very expensive to have a pictures made. So, we ended up going to JCPenneys. We set aside a budget and Erik sweated bullets waiting to see if I stuck to it;)!!! He knows how I get about pictures! We had our appointment time and showed up 10 minutes early. Almost an hour later, with one sleeping infant, two whiny tweens, and a mother who asked to reschedule...we took our first photo as a family of five.

I decided that I'm too fat, too old, and way too picky! Everyone had something negative about every pose, but we had to get a couple for the family. It was quite an experience. I hope the next time we do this, it goes smoother!!!

Guess how much our photos cost...way UNDER budget!!!!! I almost always stick to the budget we set!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wider than the sky...

Thoughts about our daily lives.