Saturday, December 13, 2008

Dinner Party


Erik and I went to his new company's Christmas dinner party. It was enjoyable. I always feel out of place going to these things. I knew two people: men who had already had a few cocktails. The food was a little over the top, but good.

I got to meet Erik's new boss, Jenks. He was not as I imagined. The only person who was as I imagined, was his supervisor.

I talked to Erik's supervisor's wife. She taught middle school for 8 years and is now a stay at home mom (I'm so envious of her)! I really wish I could stay at home! I was informed that I could not stick to Erik and only talk to him. I tend to be shy until I feel people out. It made me nervous.

We didn't get home until 11:30 and I was tired. Thank you Kayla for watching the big kids and thank you to Ashley for watching the little one! I wish I could say more, but I don't know who watches my blogs and "loose lips sink ships" ;) We had a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wider than the sky...

Thoughts about our daily lives.