Saturday, January 23, 2010

Tea Party Express and other thoughts

I am appalled by the term "tea baggers" and wish that people who have no other argument would stop the name calling. I'm actually looking forward to what happens through peaceful protest in a country where that freedom is still guaranteed!

I'm also concerned that many people are no longer supporting the war on terrorism now, though they supported it September 11, 2001 and will cry for it if anything like 9/11 ever happens again! I remember exactly what I was doing the moment I heard about it. I was a first year teacher involved in a phonics lesson. What support our brave men and women had! I love my country, the constitution, and the troops who willingly give their everything for us!

I can see the change rippling through our wonderful country. I hope that Brown and other politicians remember that they are elected by the people in a country where their choices directly affect the people who elect them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wider than the sky...

Thoughts about our daily lives.