Sunday, January 10, 2010

Holidays

Our Christmas was very special this year! Both of our extended families came to celebrate with us! Great-grandparents, grandparents, parents, brothers and sisters came to our home. I feel bad because I have no pictures of much of my family and only video of Christmas morning.

However here are a few pics that I did snap!

This was Christmas Eve night after the kiddos went to bed!


This was my official spot for the holidays! I rarely made it out of the kitchen and it was wonderful!

We're watching The Polar Express while enjoying eggnog and hot cocoa.




Erik's uncle and grandfather joined us Christmas Eve for dinner. Erik's dad, mom, and younger brother joined us for the week:)

Little guy loves his great uncle!

Hopefully, this will begin a new tradition! Where we get together around the holidays to spend time together!
We visited a local park to walk through the lighted displays.




1 comment:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting these! They are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

Wider than the sky...

Thoughts about our daily lives.