Saturday, April 11, 2009

Walmart

I am seriously going to give up Walmart! I think I will be able to find everything I need elsewhere! Where do all of the people come from after 5/6 p.m. at night????? I mean where are they during the day? The place was packed with crazy and rude people with some exceptions (you know us;) Aiden was happy and smiled at basically everyone. I finally had to tell him that these people were strangers and he needed to fall asleep:-)

Then Erik has an encounter with a man in a beamer-money does not mean manners! Skinny dudes just can't hold their own with big guys! So, of course, skinny, beamer guy drags tail and goes away and I chastise Erik reminding him he has Aiden to think about.

Great dinner + sucky night + movie = good laughs

2 comments:

  1. Stay away from Wally world. You will thank yourself later for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I usually stay away, but we needed stuff for the baby and Wally was right there. Next time we'll just make the trip to Ingles.

    ReplyDelete

Wider than the sky...

Thoughts about our daily lives.