Saturday, April 4, 2009

Finally moving


Aiden has been content to sit or pull up. Moving has not been high on his agenda and I am very content with this! I already understand that once he begins to move, there's no keeping him in one place. It's difficult to not compare other babies his age with him, especially when others ask and I look at my other 2 children's growth. Anyway...I adore him! He is wonderful!



Inching wherever he wants to go!


Loving the t.v. equipment! BTW...the maid had the week off...look at that dust!

A picture with his mouth closed.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sandra -
    He is precious! It hard to believe that him and Gabe are only a day apart! In these pictures he looks so much bigger.

    Gabe is into EVERYTHING and it is about to drive me nuts! I've already started popping his hands because he's pulling everything off into the floor. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we're slowly getting into everything! He loves the electronics! With the dogs running around, it keeps his attention diverted-for just a bit. Now, he's pulling up on everything-AHHHHH!
    I really think Gabe's a bit bigger. Aiden is only in 12-18 month clothing.
    How is your little Gabey baby?

    ReplyDelete

Wider than the sky...

Thoughts about our daily lives.