Sunday, April 19, 2009

4-H


I am so proud of Ali! She has done something that most adults would die rather than do! It's the number one fear of adults: Public Speaking. She competed against other 4-H'ers in our district and enjoyed it! She spoke about making her bulletin board and what was involved. A parent of another 4-h'er bragged on her. Anyway, I am very happy for her and glad that she is happy.
She placed 2nd in her category! Yea!

Here she is with a few of her friends.


They are waiting to find out the rest of the winners. I am a very tacky mom! After Ali got her ribbon and I got her friend's ribbon (she had to leave), we left. When we were leaving, I kicked some elderly lady's air cast and almost tripped. She was peeved!


These girls are so interesting to listen to. They are so much more pc at 10-11 than I was at 20. Looking at this picture makes me think the future won't be so terrible! These girls are our future leaders!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Ali!!!! Is that Faith in the pic too??
    9 more weeks and I will be home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is Faith. I contemplated blocking their faces, but thought that it's just her friends. She really has a good group of friends and they are incredibly smart! I hope that they will remain friends for a long time!
    Yea-9 weeks isn't that long! I will be ready to jog with you...maybe ride.

    ReplyDelete

Wider than the sky...

Thoughts about our daily lives.