Monday, October 20, 2008

Learning Something New



When you're not expecting it, they learn something new. He loves to bicycle his legs all of the time! Well, I placed him in his crib to put away his clothes. When I do this, I turn on his musical aquarium. A moment later, the music stopped. I thought it needed new batteries. Nope, he had turned it off with his feet. He loves to do it now.




I had to take away mauch of his bedding because it is too fluffy and may play a factor in SIDS. I know, I'm a worry wart, but I'd rather be safe than sorry!


He looks so very different and much bigger than when he was born. It seems that time is swiftly moving and he's only a little over 3 months old!
Erik's little brother came by for a visit and stayed the weekend. All three children (pre-teens whatever!) had fun. I was getting a little worried that I had not heard from them and they were outside with their red riders. Well they were building this "fort" and having a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wider than the sky...

Thoughts about our daily lives.