Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween

I thought for sure he would hate being bundled up in this suit, but he loved it!


I know that I had given up on Halloween. I still feel uneasy about this holiday and something seems to always go wrong when we take the children to do any festivities, but Ali demanded that we celebrate. Even after we discussed the ER visits, she wanted to go with her friends. So here is Aiden's little costume. Yes, I did wait until there was a limited selection. Oh boy, Ali is going as a UGA fan. She wants me to fix her make-up and hair. In her hair, she wants me to use pipe cleaners to make it stand up. I'm so tired!!!!!! So is Erik!!!!!
This is what is on the bottom of his costume's feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wider than the sky...

Thoughts about our daily lives.