Saturday, October 25, 2008

Fall Cuteness!

I saw how cute one of my blogger friend's pictures turned out, so I took Aiden outside today in his outfit that Gme got for him. He's growing so quickly that it won't fit much longer. This is one of Daddy's favorite outfits!

He loves his fingers, but will NOT take a pacifier.


That scratch happened this morning when he got mad!


This is the extent of our tummy time. He stayed this way for about the length of time it took me to snap this photo.


We enjoyed the weather and had a wonderful time outside. I wish I had taken a photo of the crazy squirrel that was running around very close to us.












2 comments:

  1. how sweet - - I'm just curious to know how much that precious baby weighs.. I have to take Gabe yesterday to the doctor... are you ready? 16 pounds and 10 ounces!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures Babe, you are doing an awesome job on the blog.
    Love
    Erik

    ReplyDelete

Wider than the sky...

Thoughts about our daily lives.