Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tired!

Monday was Aiden's first full day with Ms. Ashley. It also my first day back at school. Aiden looked really tired when I finally got to hold him. Ali went to see the doctor for her ears, while Aiden and I stayed in the car. He nursed, then realized it was time to play. We played patty cake and sang songs. A friend and former parent of a student last year came by the car to chat. She remarked how Aiden looked much like Aaron and how he was holding his head very steady.

My first day, however, was not a success. I was frustrated, tired, and wanted to go home. I don't have half the things I need to complete report cards next week. My class keeps telling me what my sub did. Blah! Tomorrow's another day:)

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love that "Well, she did it this way.." It will be your room again soon. :)

    Love seeing the family!

    ReplyDelete

Wider than the sky...

Thoughts about our daily lives.