Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sick....and tired!

I thought I was just tired...nope, sick too! By Friday, I had little voice left. Students are sweet, but I feel like I am visiting a different country where I do not understand the language. It was getting better until I cleaned my book/reading area. Books were torn and shoved inside one another and not in the correct boxes on the shelf. I had to throw away 5 books. I never throw away a book unless there is no hope of repair! It was a sad situation. I went to class Tuesday to discover that the instructor wanted us to take our test a week early. Whew, it was statistics. I did well, but at first I really thought about leaving without taking it. Coming home to Aiden, Erik, Ali, and Aaron is a joy. Aiden is just happy to see me and Erik takes care of the rest. Bless him for all of his help and consideration! I have the best husband and Aiden has the best daddy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wider than the sky...

Thoughts about our daily lives.