Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Happenings and Sleepy wrap anyone?

Aiden is very unhappy here. Erik was trying to capture his lower lip when he starts his hungry cry. It actually sounds like he's saying hungy, huuuungy. It's difficult not to laugh at him!


I have been unable to do much since little baby Aiden is sleeping less. I must say he is giving us miles of smiles and seems to have a little temper. I cannot really tell about the color that his hair will eventually be, but his temper matches my hair sometimes:) I have a little less than 2 1/2 weeks before I return to work:( and I dread this. I wish I could stay at home with him!!!!
On to the awesome, wonderful Sleepy Wrap that I am in love with. I can nurse in it! It is similar to a sling but so much better. This one item allowed Erik and me to grocery shop for over an hour. It took us that long because of our new Ingles and the grand opening of it. I actually had fun grocery shopping when normally I hate it! Today he had not had a nap longer than 20 minutes and I couldn't get a thing done, so, I placed him in the sleepy wrap. He fell asleep in 5 minutes and is still asleep (hour later).

Doesn't he look long? I can't believe how fast he is growing! I know he's my 3rd, but every time it is different and equally wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. So where's the picture of Daddy modeling the sleepy wrap??

    ReplyDelete

Wider than the sky...

Thoughts about our daily lives.