Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day 1

I want to keep my commitment to myself-to exercise and stay healthy. Today is just as good as good as New Year's Day. So, today is day 1 of a my 90 day journey. I want to finish P90X and run a 10k. My toes end up holding me back, but I will try to keep this bargain!

I've been to the gym to do an hour spin class. Tonight, I look forward to starting day 1 of P90X. It will be a challenge, but I think I need to write this down so that I will be accountable.

Here's to a happy exercise journey:)!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I need you to be my coach. I need to lose 50 pounds and you have really inspired me. Keep it up girl, you look hot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...I'm always working on it! Sarah, I've gained 5 of those pounds back and feel bad, but will get them off soon! You can do it!!! I lnow you and you're a determined person!

    ReplyDelete

Wider than the sky...

Thoughts about our daily lives.