Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Vacation

It's here and I'm very excited! My class had a wonderful time decorating cookies, eating yummy food and making cute Christmas scratch-off decorations-kuddos to my room mothers!!!!

Things during my two weeks:
  • I am looking forward to getting up before the alarm clock every day...knowing it's impossible for me to sleep in on the days I can, hee hee!
  • I really need to get started on my Me Books for my Kinders. Usually, I have a few pages completed...
  • NEED TO CLEAN
  • Read, read, read to the little guy
  • Enjoy spending time with the big kids
  • Thank you notes to my precious kinders for the lovely way they remembered me at Christmas
  • RUN
  • Call a few friends
  • Plan for the next few months, because I have one class left for my Reading Endorsement (wooooohooooo). March 22nd here I come!!!!!! No more school for at least a year! Why can't I ever adhere to that statement?
  • Report Cards
I could keep going! I am also looking forward to an enjoyable Christmas with Erik's terrific family in West Virginia and Maryland. We had a great Thanksgiving with part of his family and will be fortunate to spend time with another part!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wider than the sky...

Thoughts about our daily lives.