Wednesday, December 2, 2009

4 wheelers and Santa Bobbers


4 wheelers and Santa bobbers have ONE thing in common...The Bass Pro Shop!

We had a blast! Here Aiden is waiting to see Santa. He's playing with a decoration and loves touching it.

Moments after playing with the nutcracker, he enjoys his visit with Santa! This has to be my favorite Santa picture ever! Santa kept smiling and Aiden just kept getting louder!!!!! See his hands...that's his praying hands!!!! Too funny!

Even she tried to sooth him with a candy cane...that was a no go!


I was disappointed with the crafts. They were great crafts, but executed ALL wrong. I DON'T want a craft that Santa's elves make!!! I WANT a craft that my little elves make. I need to be in charge of Bass Pro crafts for the holiday season!


This guy waited patiently for someone to play checkers.

It was a good trip and we'll return next year, but I think I'm going to have to let go of the craft control!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my - what a great picture of Aiden and SC! Every child needs that particular trauma to warp their view of life. See you in a few weeks! Love ya - MOM/GrammeKaren

    ReplyDelete

Wider than the sky...

Thoughts about our daily lives.