Saturday, November 14, 2009

Family visit

We have been hounded by Ali and Aaron to visit Gme and Gpa for 2 months. So, we planned a short, weekend excursion to PCB during the ironman. The weather was perfect and we scooted home before Ida arrived!

We went to St. Andrew's Park and let little guy play at the beach while the big kids saw a movie with Gma.
A little boy after Gpa's heart!

No bathing suit, but the water was splendid! We let him splash and have a great time!



Thanks for the future hint grammie Karen----I already enjoy the ocean!


Little guy found his first shell and mommy is keeping it forever.


We had to watch out for these evil creatures!


A bath after a long day!


Enjoying time with my Gme, oops, mi abuela.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. We have been to St.Andrews park and if I remember correctly it's just gorgeous! Your little guy it too cute. And did you do an ironman??? If so, you rock! I would love to do one but not sure I'll ever have the courage or willpower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could he be any cuter??
    Thanks for your sweet comment, I love hearing from the other mommas! Can't wait to see what you get inspired to do - email me with any cute projects! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It IS absolutely beautiful! I have to admit that I only watched the ironman. We went at a good time and tried to find my friend's husband. I hope to do one eventually, but for now I can run around 6-7 miles and bike 30. I'm not sure about swimming. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Wider than the sky...

Thoughts about our daily lives.