Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch

We decided a last minute trip to a pumpkin patch was in order for our last day of Fall Break! Monday was one of my furlough days and I wanted to have a little fun with the children. We invited some friends and enjoyed watching the kids play and pick their own pumpkin off the vine! Aaron decided not to go because he was pouting. So, we left Mr. Grumpy at home to study!

Little guy enjoyed all of the pumpkins! He ran around and kept me busy.


He had to touch every thing.


I'm trying to rip this one from the vine while little guy really wants to "help."


My friend cracks me up! She's saying that we shouldn't show her husband these pics because the little girl is only 3 years old!



Finally, he has picked a pumpkin and now for the hayride!


A little bouncing...


until we board the trailer for the hayride (minus the hay?!?).


Daddy's favorite picture!


My favorite picture! The goat has his entire head in the hay while he's eating.


Sweet girl...she wanted a picture with her mama.


So much fun!


He loved sticking his tongue out!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pumpkin patch pictures!! I'll have to find the ones of Uncle Mike and me at a PP when Mike was about Aiden's age. That's a great picture of you and Ali. Ali is such a beauty! (So is her momma). Love y'all, MOM

    ReplyDelete

Wider than the sky...

Thoughts about our daily lives.