Sunday, July 26, 2009

Update on our daily activities

We went on a playdate with half of the Lewis family. We had a wonderful time and the weather cooperated! April's boys are sweet children and great to be around!

This is what Aiden wanted to do on our trip to Dauset Trails. My camera battery ran out of steam and my friend, April, got better pictures.



This was not what he wanted to do.

Here are all of the boys ready for the day:)

When at home, I can't seem to get him out of his slippers.


He's also climbing on everything!

2 comments:

  1. I love "This is not what he wanted to do!" No it definitely was not what he wanted to do!

    Thank you for the sweet comments, your boys are precious and I love them! And my boys love them. And can I just say I love that face Aiden is making in the last picture.. precious child!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that smile he makes! It's almost turned into an evil grin:)

    ReplyDelete

Wider than the sky...

Thoughts about our daily lives.