Saturday, June 27, 2009

Family Fun!

We had a great family fun destination...The Rock Ranch. It was their Celebrate America celebration. This was the 10 year anniversary. Well, I usually have a camera attached at my fingertips, but due to craziness with birthday parties (that Ali just HAD to attend-social butterfly), I left it at home. My niece, Kayla, saved the day with her camera!

We enjoyed walking around, eating funnelcakes (I only sniffed them-0 ww points), listened to brother/sister fights---oops, conversations, watched fireworks, listened to gospel music, etc. There was too much to list. It was hot, but so much fun! Aiden was such a wonderful baby! I even got to meet one of my blogger friends. Her son's birthday is the day after Aiden's. Great to meet you April!

Anyway, we had a lot of fun! I think it's a great (and priced great) family outing.



It was so hot!!!!


Aaron is jumping on a "big pillow!"


My niece and nephew enjoyed this family outing, too!


All four were waiting to ride pedal cars. The girls loved it and the boys, oh well.


Our trusty wagon is a fantastic magnet for weary travelers! Even little fellows who are the same age as Aiden. My friend, April, has a wonderful pic of the two boys together!


This was a tunnel slide going under the ground! Too cool!


Yes, she is on a toddler toy and she gets on it every time we come to this celebration. It's a cool toy!

3 comments:

  1. July 11th is gonna be awesome girlie!!! I can not wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures. Aiden looks positively under-whelmed by the fireworks. Guess it's irresistible using Daddy as a pillow. Great picture of you and Aiden! Love, MOM/Gramme

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I noticed that the wagon really isn't made for two children. It's made for one child and all of his/her stuff:)

    ReplyDelete

Wider than the sky...

Thoughts about our daily lives.