Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Enjoying the summer!

These are the balls for Aiden's 1st birthday party. They were cheap gifts for the children coming to the party and better than a bunch of candy. I was very happy to find something like this instead of goody bags! I thought that I could throw them in the yard before the party and then the guests could take one as they leave. Hope it works!!!!

He was so happy and overwhelmed!

His new thing is for me to hold him over the balls and make him kick them!


Little bambam is rearranging my furniture. It's so funny to watch for the first time. Now, I'm saying "No, no!"
He's feeling accomplished. Then, he went to play with his wagon.

Now, instead of swinging, we play with the swings.


We're on the horse swing. It's his new favorite swing.


This was a picture I snapped of him before the OBX trip. As you can plainly see, he's sucking on his bottom lip and not the top. I was very surprised, because many days I only see his bottom lip.

4 comments:

  1. I just love him!!! We need to get some pictures of him and Gabe together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, we'll get some pics of them together:) The boys will have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The balls are a great idea! Good for you for thinking of them. These pictures are terrific. LOVE the one of him in the hat!
    Love y'all, MOM/GrammeKaren

    ReplyDelete

Wider than the sky...

Thoughts about our daily lives.