Saturday, May 2, 2009

Strawberry Farm


We decided to go to a strawberry farm to get strawberries to make jam. I did this when Ali and Aaron were little. I thought it would be a fun outing for all. It was great!!!! Everyone was happy! We even enjoyed some fresh strawberry ice cream-we shared it!

Daddy and Aiden watched for a few minutes.

Flat Stanley came along on our outing. He's been visiting all the way from CT and will go back to my dear friend's daughter's classroom soon.

Aiden loved walking around and sitting in between the rows.

Daddy and Aiden finally got busy!

Mommy and Aiden rested for a while!


This was so much fun! Aaron and Ali enjoyed picking the strawberries. I really wish you could taste the warm, sweetness!

While we waited for our ice cream, the children played in the corn bin. My class usually takes their fall fieldtrip here and all of the students love this bin! Aiden was absolutely fascinated with the corn!

3 comments:

  1. I will trade you homemade bread for some of that jam...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, if there's any left...it was good:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! I love the "Children of the Corn" shot. That's my new desktop image.

    See you soon, Karen/MOM/Gramii

    ReplyDelete

Wider than the sky...

Thoughts about our daily lives.