Sunday, May 17, 2009

Feeling great!

Although I haven't been losing the weight like I really wanted to and life is living up to Murphy's Law, I do feel like I'm working toward a goal. I feel good about me.
  • Hopefully, the skin cancer is taken care of for at least 3 years (the time I need before my cancer ins. will cover it)!
  • I just finished my Couch to 5k program!
  • I get to go back to Kindergarten!
  • I supported Relay for Life from 12:40 am until 7 am yesterday (It was incredible)!
  • My wonderful family is always there for me!
Even though sometimes life is difficult, I know that this is just a rough patch and the good things above will get me through it. In my head the old Baptist Hymn is playing "Because he lives, I can face tomorrow!" I wish my church would sing this one more! I wish life had background music, because I hear it all of the time:)
Happy Sunday to everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Yahoo on the Kindergarten move.....
    It looks like I will be avaiable to sub next year so keep me in mind. :)
    Yahoo on the 5K. I can't wait to do our Sunday morning runs. Or at least some run once a week.
    I will be home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to be in some kind of shape when you get home! Sara Meeks wants to run a 5k soon. She keeps saying she needs guidance.

    I will definitely use you as a sub!!!! Can't wait to have you back! Norma is my para:)!!!

    ReplyDelete

Wider than the sky...

Thoughts about our daily lives.