Saturday, November 8, 2008

Hands, sleep, and chins

Just this week, Aiden has found out how to begin controlling his fat rolly polly hands. He is grabbing sister's hair and making her scream (she barely got away as he laughed:)! He's been so sweet playing with his activity mat, grabbing the firefly and butterfly. Now is the time to change one toy out.

He has also started sleeping through the night again. He goes through spurts of sleeping. So, just when my body adjusts it's milk supply to accommodate him, he sleeps through the night. I wake up and am extremely ready for him to eat. He was very surprised by the amount of milk spraying his face:)

As I was peering at his beautiful face while he was sleeping in my arms, I looked at his features. His lips and chin reminded me of daddy. I looked at daddy and low and behold: twins;) Same poofy lips that are slightly turning down at the corners. At any time with no warning, they turn up into a smile while he's sleeping. Also, the same deep crease right above his little chin that comes and goes as he smiles. I just wish that he had the same snuffleupagus lashes that his daddy possesses.

1 comment:

  1. Snuffleupagus lashes??? I never thought of them that way. :-)

    Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete

Wider than the sky...

Thoughts about our daily lives.