Saturday, September 19, 2009

Buggython

Well, we woke up around 4:40 am to a playful baby Aiden. He helped us get ready for the Buggython. We played, weighed in, made breakfast, and dressed for the race. When we arrived, my friend Teresa was waiting and we checked in.

Then we waited with Carrie (another friend) until the start of the race. I finished 3rd in my age group and Carrie placed 2nd overall. It was great. Aaron's time was around 27 minutes :) and I won't mention mine...I wanted to be under 30 and was just a little over:( Erik finished in 43 minutes. We had a great time (even though Ali decided against running it). She was our official photographer.

Here we are at the finish!




4 comments:

  1. It was great seeing you this morning. We need to meet up like that more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Maybe next time, I'll be able to keep up with you a little better! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all of you! Aaron's time is great! Good for him. I love you all. MOM/Grammie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! Thanks for stopping by my blog... I did the c25k after my first pregnancy and that's how I lost my baby weight. I did it again after #2 and ran my first actual 5k in April. Then I took a new job... and I've fallen off the wagon, but am hoping to stay back on now! Thanks for your comment! :)

    ReplyDelete

Wider than the sky...

Thoughts about our daily lives.