Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Really...it's going by too fast

8 Months old today!
He is sitting and "talking" to us, but he won't say mama---only dada. He's eating the food he picks up with his chubby fingers. I love to watch him do that. Tonight, he wouldn't drink out of my straw, but wanted to so badly! He's moving around the living room without crawling and pintching everything even us and boy does it hurt. He still loves his baths (and showers). I'm looking forward to his first bubble bath.

In the mornings, he has to watch Aleka and learn how to read. He's delighted to see the hand prints from the dvd and hear the music and Aleka. I wish every baby/toddler/child could have this program!

He's still nursing, but beginning to wean himself. I hope to make it one more month before that happens. I'll really miss my time with him right before bed and early in the morning!

3 comments:

  1. Okay what is Aleka? And how much is it going to put me in the hole? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, we have lots in common! Your son is just a little older (mine was born 7-31), but sounds like they're around the same size (mine is 23-24 lbs!), and he'll only say dada, too... although I've worked on mama with him and his sister is working on sister. ;) And g-man is starting to wean as well...
    How's c25k going?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't this age great!?! c25k is slowly moving because I strained something in my back, but I'll get there.

    ReplyDelete

Wider than the sky...

Thoughts about our daily lives.